ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. In the last week, ZelCash has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar. ZelCash has a market capitalization of $6.30 million and approximately $3.00 million worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZelCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0822 or 0.00000804 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.71 or 0.00925591 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00032526 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.32 or 0.00218179 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006113 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 33.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003569 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003489 BTC.
ZelCash Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 76,613,600 coins. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZelCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZelCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.