Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. Quark has a total market capitalization of $4.49 million and $93.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0173 or 0.00000169 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious, FreiExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Quark has traded up 74.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001249 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, FreiExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.