ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded up 10% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One ZClassic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00003396 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, ZClassic has traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar. ZClassic has a total market capitalization of $2.58 million and approximately $4,099.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.67 or 0.00431881 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00097623 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00038783 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.