Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 13th. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a market cap of $3.83 million and $6,872.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for about $0.0899 or 0.00000871 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.