BlockStamp (CURRENCY:BST) traded 6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. One BlockStamp coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0838 or 0.00000824 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Crex24 and TOKOK. BlockStamp has a market cap of $1.70 million and approximately $109,730.00 worth of BlockStamp was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BlockStamp has traded 22.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005176 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Storeum (STO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000079 BTC.
hashing algorithm. BlockStamp’s total supply is 27,873,193 coins and its circulating supply is 20,330,227 coins. BlockStamp’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling BlockStamp
BlockStamp can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Crex24 and TOKOK. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockStamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockStamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockStamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockStamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockStamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.