Wowbit (CURRENCY:WWB) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 10th. Over the last seven days, Wowbit has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Wowbit token can now be bought for approximately $0.0099 or 0.00000098 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Wowbit has a total market capitalization of $2.76 million and approximately $91,123.00 worth of Wowbit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 29.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Wowbit Token Profile
Buying and Selling Wowbit
Wowbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wowbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wowbit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wowbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wowbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wowbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.