0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. In the last seven days, 0x has traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar. 0x has a total market capitalization of $94.50 million and approximately $5.19 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 0x token can currently be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001552 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Iquant, BitMart and Radar Relay.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.87 or 0.00205988 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.72 or 0.01181385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00086722 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017078 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
0x Token Trading
0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Independent Reserve, BitBay, Vebitcoin, Tokenomy, Liqui, DigiFinex, Binance, ZB.COM, Mercatox, OKEx, ABCC, Gate.io, OTCBTC, Iquant, Bittrex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Crex24, Kucoin, CoinTiger, Radar Relay, Hotbit, FCoin, Huobi, Gatecoin, Coinone, BitMart, Livecoin, C2CX, WazirX, Ethfinex, HitBTC, Bitbns, Bilaxy, Upbit, Bithumb, Koinex, DDEX, AirSwap, Cobinhood, IDEX, Zebpay, Fatbtc, Poloniex and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.