BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 24th. One BitBall token can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. During the last week, BitBall has traded 87.9% lower against the US dollar. BitBall has a total market capitalization of $47,357.00 and $2,445.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20. BitBall’s official website is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.