OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 24th. During the last week, OmiseGO has traded up 6.2% against the U.S. dollar. OmiseGO has a market cap of $172.75 million and $41.88 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OmiseGO token can now be purchased for about $1.23 or 0.00012251 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, ABCC, DragonEX and Poloniex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008066 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 38.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004748 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001959 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, BX Thailand, CoinTiger, Ovis, Mercatox, Coinnest, Livecoin, Independent Reserve, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Poloniex, Neraex, GOPAX, Bitbns, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, FCoin, Tokenomy, BitBay, ChaoEX, Upbit, Crex24, Radar Relay, Gate.io, Bittrex, Koinex, HitBTC, TDAX, BitForex, Binance, OKEx, DragonEX, CoinBene, DDEX, IDEX, IDAX, Coinsuper, BitMart, Vebitcoin, Hotbit, Exmo, IDCM, Bit-Z, Bithumb, Coinrail, Kucoin, CoinEx, Cryptopia, OTCBTC, Fatbtc, DigiFinex, Braziliex, B2BX, COSS, TOPBTC, Liqui, Coinone, Cobinhood, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, AirSwap, Iquant, Tidex, ZB.COM, CoinExchange, BigONE, Bancor Network, Zebpay, C2CX and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.