Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 24th. One Capricoin coin can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001023 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. Capricoin has a total market capitalization of $205,416.00 and $17,139.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Capricoin has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 70.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. Capricoin’s official website is capricoin.org. The official message board for Capricoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Capricoin
Capricoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Capricoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Capricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.