Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 24th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for $13.72 or 0.00136481 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Negocie Coins, TDAX, Zebpay and Indodax. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $240.32 million and $12.29 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $49.68 or 0.00494157 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00051328 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002791 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002285 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, Bitinka, Kucoin, Indodax, CEX.IO, C2CX, Gate.io, Koineks, Korbit, Huobi, Sistemkoin, Zebpay, Trade Satoshi, Coinnest, Vebitcoin, Upbit, OKEx, Negocie Coins, BitMarket, Bitfinex, Instant Bitex, SouthXchange, Bitlish, Exmo, Bithumb, Coinone, Graviex, YoBit, QuadrigaCX, Bitsane, Bittrex, Exrates, TDAX, HitBTC, DSX, Bleutrade, BitBay, Crex24, Binance, Bit-Z, Altcoin Trader, BitFlip and Braziliex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.