ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded up 5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 24th. During the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded up 4.3% against the US dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be purchased for $0.0204 or 0.00000201 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, IDCM and BiteBTC. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market capitalization of $1.68 million and $60.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00036032 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002483 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, BiteBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.