Content Value Network (CURRENCY:CVNT) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 23rd. One Content Value Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0318 or 0.00000306 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMax, BitForex and UEX. Content Value Network has a total market cap of $16.90 million and $3.51 million worth of Content Value Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Content Value Network has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.28 or 0.00262252 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $136.13 or 0.01308687 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00021823 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00094905 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000418 BTC.
About Content Value Network
Buying and Selling Content Value Network
Content Value Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, BitMax and UEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Value Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Content Value Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Content Value Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Content Value Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Value Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.