Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 22nd. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $2.41 billion and $302.14 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for approximately $135.12 or 0.01339030 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, CoinBene, HitBTC and OKEx. During the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.91 or 0.00266716 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009958 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00021787 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00097297 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00019972 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bitfinex, IDAX, Bitrue, DragonEX, CoinEx, Bithumb, Upbit, Bittrex, WazirX, FCoin, Korbit, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, BX Thailand, HitBTC, SouthXchange, Binance, Gate.io, Kucoin, MBAex, Bibox, Bitbns, Koinex, YoBit, Coinsuper, Altcoin Trader, Huobi, Bit-Z, CoinZest, BigONE, Coinsquare, CoinBene, Hotbit, OKEx, Indodax, Cobinhood, Kraken, Coinbit, Bitkub and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.