BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded down 9.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 22nd. One BitBar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.10 or 0.00020700 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange and Cryptopia. BitBar has a market cap of $88,875.00 and $255.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BitBar has traded down 28.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22,170.84 or 2.18893448 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001482 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 42,418 coins. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB.
BitBar Coin Trading
BitBar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.