AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded down 10.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. AdCoin has a total market capitalization of $66,673.00 and $66.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Crex24. In the last seven days, AdCoin has traded 61.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 32,519,846 coins and its circulating supply is 16,028,241 coins. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AdCoin
AdCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.