Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 21st. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $12.02 million and approximately $4,689.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00001762 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, Upbit and Liqui.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007338 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00024624 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011743 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $216.97 or 0.02187198 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00020213 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Tidex, Upbit and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.