Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. Qredit has a market capitalization of $453,490.00 and $647.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qredit coin can currently be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. During the last seven days, Qredit has traded 14.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00035988 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011216 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00011862 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009785 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002233 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002222 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 546,902,983 coins. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Qredit Coin Trading
Qredit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.