Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. One Lisk coin can now be bought for approximately $1.21 or 0.00011893 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, YoBit, Bitbns and Poloniex. Over the last week, Lisk has traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Lisk has a market cap of $144.93 million and $2.38 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00025284 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00012657 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00028818 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005493 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00012365 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001575 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, Gate.io, Bittrex, Exrates, Livecoin, ChaoEX, Upbit, Coindeal, HitBTC, Huobi, BitBay, Cryptopia, YoBit, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Binance, Bit-Z, COSS, OKEx, Bitbns, Coinroom and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.