Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 15.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 22nd. Diamond has a market cap of $2.14 million and $6,384.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Diamond has traded 18.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.65 or 0.00006386 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000045 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.