Content Value Network (CURRENCY:CVNT) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. One Content Value Network token can currently be bought for $0.0320 or 0.00000314 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMax, UEX and BitForex. Over the last seven days, Content Value Network has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Content Value Network has a total market cap of $17.01 million and $2.71 million worth of Content Value Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.14 or 0.00266226 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009834 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $137.14 or 0.01344746 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00022216 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00096324 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000432 BTC.
Content Value Network Token Profile
Content Value Network Token Trading
Content Value Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, BitMax and UEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Value Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Content Value Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Content Value Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Content Value Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Value Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.