BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 17.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 21st. BitBay has a total market capitalization of $3.42 million and $684.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000034 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. In the last seven days, BitBay has traded 98.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00024685 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001575 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004914 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.