Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. Augur has a total market capitalization of $113.21 million and approximately $10.31 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Augur token can now be purchased for about $10.29 or 0.00096482 BTC on major exchanges including Bitsane, Mercatox, Binance and CoinTiger. In the last seven days, Augur has traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002574 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.20 or 0.00264332 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009379 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.58 or 0.01317938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00022951 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00091851 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000414 BTC.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, GOPAX, Cryptopia, Ethfinex, AirSwap, Bithumb, Livecoin, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Upbit, DragonEX, Gate.io, ABCC, LATOKEN, CoinTiger, Bitsane, Liqui, Bitbns, BitBay, Crex24, Mercatox, Kraken, IDEX, Bittrex, ChaoEX, Binance, BX Thailand, Poloniex, Zebpay and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.