SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One SmartCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0052 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and Braziliex. SmartCash has a total market capitalization of $7.36 million and $68,217.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SmartCash has traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,149.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $184.22 or 0.01816467 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $305.03 or 0.03007758 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.14 or 0.00711364 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $82.26 or 0.00811165 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012282 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00053715 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.11 or 0.00504001 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.46 or 0.00132724 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Braziliex, CoinBene, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.