EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 17th. EOS has a total market capitalization of $3.29 billion and approximately $1.05 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, EOS has traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar. One EOS coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.55 or 0.00034818 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex, Koinex, Neraex and Bithumb.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002097 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, Hotbit, ChaoEX, BitFlip, OTCBTC, BtcTrade.im, Cobinhood, Cryptopia, BigONE, DOBI trade, IDAX, RightBTC, Liqui, EXX, C2CX, WazirX, Tidex, Poloniex, HitBTC, Bilaxy, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEx, YoBit, IDCM, Rfinex, CPDAX, DigiFinex, Kucoin, CoinExchange, COSS, CoinTiger, Tidebit, OKEx, BCEX, Huobi, Coinone, Fatbtc, LBank, GOPAX, ZB.COM, ABCC, Vebitcoin, BitMart, Bitbns, QBTC, Koinex, OEX, Bithumb, Zebpay, Neraex, Bitfinex, Gate.io, TOPBTC, Kraken, Upbit, Bit-Z, Livecoin, Mercatox, Ovis, DragonEX, Instant Bitex, Cryptomate, Exrates, Coindeal, CoinBene, Binance, Kuna, Coinbe, Coinrail, Bibox and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.