Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 17th. Over the last week, Cryptojacks has traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar. Cryptojacks has a market capitalization of $42,116.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cryptojacks coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptojacks is cryptojacks.com.
Buying and Selling Cryptojacks
Cryptojacks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptojacks should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptojacks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.