Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 15th. Cardano has a market cap of $1.19 billion and approximately $44.79 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0461 or 0.00000445 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitbns, LiteBit.eu, Bithumb and ZB.COM. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00007547 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00022572 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011251 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $231.30 or 0.02236628 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Coinbe, Cryptomate, CoinFalcon, Bittrex, Indodax, Upbit, OKEx, Cryptopia, Exmo, Altcoin Trader, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Cryptohub, ABCC, Bitbns, OTCBTC, Coinnest, Gate.io, Bithumb, DragonEX, Huobi and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.