Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for approximately $27.63 or 0.00270004 BTC on exchanges including FCoin, IDEX, Exrates and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $4.30 billion and approximately $268.39 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Binance Coin has traded down 10.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002557 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009831 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.21 or 0.01311496 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00022812 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00095838 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000456 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002043 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, FCoin, LBank, Exrates, IDEX, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, Bancor Network, Binance and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.