Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. Spectrecoin has a market cap of $6.49 million and $14,849.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00002862 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Bisq. During the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded 26.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00007562 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00023394 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011360 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $225.83 or 0.02234078 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bisq, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.