Wowbit (CURRENCY:WWB) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 3rd. During the last seven days, Wowbit has traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Wowbit has a total market capitalization of $3.17 million and approximately $185,578.00 worth of Wowbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wowbit token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0114 or 0.00000105 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 171.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Wowbit Token Profile
Buying and Selling Wowbit
Wowbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wowbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wowbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wowbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wowbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wowbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.