Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 18th. Polymath has a market capitalization of $24.14 million and approximately $3.74 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Polymath token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0552 or 0.00000520 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Kyber Network, Bittrex and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Polymath has traded down 15.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $100.61 or 0.00947275 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00012099 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00014161 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000625 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Upbit, Kyber Network, Bittrex, Koinex, LATOKEN, UEX, Huobi, Kucoin, DDEX, Bitbns, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polymath should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.