Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded down 21.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on July 17th. One Independent Money System coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0028 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Independent Money System has traded 21.4% lower against the US dollar. Independent Money System has a market cap of $15,011.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18,373.34 or 1.90373455 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 61.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00025103 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About Independent Money System
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto. The official website for Independent Money System is independentmoneysystem.com.
Independent Money System Coin Trading
Independent Money System can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Independent Money System directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Independent Money System should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Independent Money System using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Independent Money System and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.