Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded down 11.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 16th. Peercoin has a market cap of $6.60 million and approximately $37,485.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 38.4% lower against the US dollar. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00002748 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,432.94 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $282.80 or 0.03000789 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002283 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $69.28 or 0.00735101 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002323 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007108 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008726 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00020601 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000819 BTC.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, YoBit, HitBTC, Trade By Trade, BX Thailand, Poloniex, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, Bitsane, Bittrex, Livecoin, Cryptopia, WEX and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.