Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded 58.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 13th. Pakcoin has a total market cap of $116,973.00 and approximately $989.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Pakcoin has traded down 58.7% against the US dollar. One Pakcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Pakcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 68,594,750 coins. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pakcoin’s official website is www.pakcoin.io.
Pakcoin Coin Trading
Pakcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pakcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pakcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.