HiCoin (CURRENCY:XHI) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 13th. One HiCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and C-CEX. Over the last seven days, HiCoin has traded 1.6% higher against the dollar. HiCoin has a total market cap of $2.53 million and approximately $6.00 worth of HiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 45.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000048 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 25th, 2015. HiCoin’s total supply is 10,000,244,678 coins and its circulating supply is 4,434,602,828 coins. HiCoin’s official website is xhicoin.com. HiCoin’s official Twitter account is @xhicoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HiCoin Coin Trading
HiCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HiCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.