Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. Over the last seven days, Crypto Sports has traded 18.6% lower against the dollar. Crypto Sports has a market cap of $365,848.00 and approximately $567.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto Sports coin can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00002155 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008399 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002162 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 51.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000591 BTC.
Crypto Sports Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,676,721 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,990 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.