RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 12th. RevolutionVR has a market cap of $1.98 million and approximately $10,627.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0094 or 0.00000081 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $102.77 or 0.00886623 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00012859 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001204 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00011617 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00000652 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.