Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 12th. Monaco has a market cap of $109.58 million and approximately $10.70 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Monaco has traded 16% lower against the US dollar. One Monaco token can now be bought for $6.94 or 0.00109378 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, Upbit, Coinrail and EXX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.90 or 0.00272263 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008595 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.99 or 0.01399610 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00026821 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00130194 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Binance, OKEx, IDEX, Huobi, Coinrail, Gate.io, Upbit, Bit-Z, EXX, DDEX, Bittrex, Liqui, Bithumb, BigONE, ABCC, HitBTC, YoBit, Livecoin, LATOKEN and Cobinhood. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monaco directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.