Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. During the last seven days, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded up 13.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000048 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $56,059.00 and $197.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000130 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.