Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded up 11.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. Crave has a market cap of $79,396.00 and $48.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Crave has traded down 19.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Crave coin can currently be bought for about $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 50.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 15,366,648 coins. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Crave is forum.crave.cc. Crave’s official website is crave.cc.
Crave Coin Trading
Crave can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BiteBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crave should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.