Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market capitalization of $190.45 million and $3.61 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.02 or 0.00008611 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene, HitBTC, BtcTrade.im and Bithumb.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00005795 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001443 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002550 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003423 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00049832 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001311 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 311.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Huobi, Gate.io, Crex24, HitBTC, Bithumb, Binance, YoBit, OKEx, BtcTrade.im, Indodax, CoinBene, Kucoin, Exrates and BigONE. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.