QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded down 12.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 11th. QuarkChain has a market capitalization of $30.47 million and $5.29 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, QuarkChain has traded 24.7% lower against the US dollar. One QuarkChain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0144 or 0.00000128 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $50.98, $24.43 and $5.60.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $662.32 or 0.05880252 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00032614 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001008 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000164 BTC.
Buying and Selling QuarkChain
QuarkChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $32.15, $20.33, $24.43, $50.98, $24.68, $10.39, $7.50, $33.94, $5.60, $51.55 and $13.77. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuarkChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuarkChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.