StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 17th. One StableUSD token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00010742 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance and Bittrex. During the last week, StableUSD has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. StableUSD has a total market capitalization of $5.72 million and approximately $908,027.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.79 or 0.00364289 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $222.76 or 0.02401567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010821 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.24 or 0.00153498 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00020288 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000701 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for StableUSD is medium.com/stably-blog.
StableUSD Token Trading
StableUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.