OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. OKCash has a total market capitalization of $4.51 million and $47,348.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, OKCash has traded 11% higher against the U.S. dollar. One OKCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0605 or 0.00000686 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Trade Satoshi and Bleutrade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00070257 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.83 or 0.00202182 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008104 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010396 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001946 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008502 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 52.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00091146 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006229 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000073 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.