SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One SecretCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, SecretCoin has traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. SecretCoin has a total market capitalization of $15,952.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000073 BTC.
SecretCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. SecretCoin’s official website is secretcoin.club. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
SecretCoin Coin Trading
SecretCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecretCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SecretCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SecretCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.