PetroDollar (CURRENCY:XPD) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. One PetroDollar coin can currently be purchased for $0.0228 or 0.00000272 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, PetroDollar has traded up 6.5% against the US dollar. PetroDollar has a market capitalization of $1.46 million and $1.00 worth of PetroDollar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Version (V) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000465 BTC.
PetroDollar Coin Profile
Buying and Selling PetroDollar
PetroDollar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PetroDollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PetroDollar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PetroDollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PetroDollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PetroDollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.