Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Diamond has a total market cap of $3.71 million and $2,106.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for $1.15 or 0.00013663 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Diamond has traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005062 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded up 36.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.