Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. Over the last week, Waves has traded up 5.1% against the dollar. Waves has a total market capitalization of $244.37 million and $34.11 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves coin can currently be bought for about $2.44 or 0.00029971 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Liqui, Exmo and Huobi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00039521 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00026343 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00017130 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00058695 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006739 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00028533 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, Indodax, Liqui, Huobi, Binance, YoBit, BCEX, Kuna, Exrates, OKEx, Tidex, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, Coinrail, COSS, Exmo, Upbit, Gate.io, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Bitbns, Cryptohub and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.