Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. In the last seven days, Bytom has traded up 1% against the US dollar. Bytom has a market capitalization of $140.37 million and approximately $16.91 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytom coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001723 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Gate.io, OTCBTC and BitMart.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $135.77 or 0.01670363 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012141 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001272 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001472 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00062555 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001363 BTC.
Bytom Coin Trading
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Gate.io, Kucoin, HitBTC, FCoin, BitMart, RightBTC, OKEx, OTCBTC, Neraex, Bibox, BigONE, ZB.COM, CoinTiger, EXX, CoinEx, Huobi, CoinEgg and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.