SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0673 or 0.00000843 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. SnowGem has a market capitalization of $764,267.00 and $225,677.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SnowGem has traded 18.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7,995.17 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $249.56 or 0.03124776 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $403.89 or 0.05057087 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.12 or 0.01266067 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.54 or 0.01083619 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.20 or 0.00090103 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.03 or 0.00901905 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.11 or 0.00289384 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00021104 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.